- Size : 15.5 cm length x 11 cm height
- Known as ‘Tei Panan’ in Thai, ‘Panan’ Pandan can be found mostly in the South of Thailand, commonly grows along the shore of the beach or in the mangrove forest.
- Delicately woven dyed “Panan” pandan created with generation of knowledge from locals integrated with exquisite pattern and design displaying perfectly balance of traditional and modern traits.
- A unique wicker poach bag used for storage sanitary napkins or tissue paper.
- Due to each artisanal handcraft is made 100% by hand , size and color might be slightly variation in dimensions , texture , color , pattern , technique of weaving and dimension.
How to care.