- Size : 12 cm width x 16 cm length x 30 cm height
- Made of Bamboo which is planted and grown in “Ayuttaya” province. The bamboo is durable and flexible.
- A valuable wickerwork bamboo, the artisans have passed on their knowledge and simple methods of folk art from generation to generation. It is a delicate weaving and time-consuming. The bamboo must be sliced into a small strip and weave into a shape and pattern. It requires attention, expertise, skill and patience of weaver. Also, the bag is fabric support inside for durability.
- Perfect as a woman purse or for carrying your everyday belongings.
- Due to each artisanal handcraft is made 100% by hand, therefore it might be slightly variation in dimensions, texture, color, pattern and technique of weaving.
How to care.