- Size : 36.5 cm width x 24 cm length
- Made of Jute sedge which can be found mostly in “Ayuttaya” Province. It’s usually planted and grown along the river.
- Folk wisdom woven sedge technique which passed from generation to generation. The nature beauty of sedge was utilised into a form of a placemat with a modern pattern design and dyed to create its outstanding beauty.
- To use as a place mat for a dining table.
- Due to each artisanal handcraft is made 100% by hand, therefore it might be slightly variation in dimensions, texture, color, pattern and technique of weaving.
How to care.