- Size : 10 cm width x 23 cm length x 18 cm height
- Water hyacinth is an invasive plant that has caused many problems in canals and rivers around Thailand. The over populated plant blocks out water channel and makes it more vulnerable to flooding. Equipped with traditional weaving skill, Thai villagers come up with an ingenious way of turning the problematic plant into a beautiful handbag.
- By collaborating with the villager, VT Thai puts a contemporary twist on the traditional straw bag. Patina leather was added to the design and hand woven fabric was used for the interior lining.
- The bag is crafted by experienced weaver across the country. Despite using the same material, each region produces work of distinguished style giving each bag its unique charm and character.
- The lining of the bag is subject to change depending on the local made.
- Due to each artisanal handcraft is made 100% by hand, therefore it might be slightly variation in dimensions, texture, color, pattern and technique of weaving.
How to care.